LiftMaster 893MAX 3-Button Remote (multi-frequency 1993-Current)
Works for all LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Craftsman Garage Door Openers Manufactured from 1993-CurrentWorks with the Following Machines:
- ALL LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Sears Craftsman garage door openers manufactured between 1993-Current
- ALL LiftMaster, Chamberlain and Sears Craftsman (Openers with YELLOW, PURPLE, REDandGREEN Smart Buttons only) DOES NOT WORK FOR MACHINES WITH DIP SWITCHES.
- RAYNOR (Openers withYELLOW, PURPLE, REDandGREENPURPLE Smart Button only)
- AccessMaster (Openers with YELLOW, PURPLE, REDandGREEN Smart Buttons only)
Replaces or Works with the Following Remotes:
- LiftMaster - 371LM, 372LM, 373LM, 374LM, 376LM, 377LM, 66LM, 81LM, 82LM, 83LM, 971LM, 972LM, 973LM, 976LM, 977LM
- Chamberlain - 740CB,850CB, 853CB, 950CB, 953CB, 956CB, 940CB, 950CD, 953CD, 956D, 953EV, 956EV,
- Sears Craftsman - 139.18191, 139.53753 and more
HOW TO FIND YOUR SMART / LEARN BUTTON, Manufacture Date or PART NUMBER
Your Part Number and Learn/Smart Button are always located on the end panel of your garage door opener where the Antenna Wire comes from.
You may have to remove a light cover to find them.