FIREFLY 61LM - LiftMaster Compatible 1 Button Mini-Keychain Remote (390MHz DIP Switch)FOR GARAGE DOOR OPENERS OLDER THAN 1993 ONLY
THIS IS A GENERIC REMOTE (Not made by LiftMaster)ONLY Works with the Following Machines:
- LiftMaster, CHAMBERLAIN, Sears CRAFTSMAN (Openers with 9 DIP SWITCHES)
- YOU MUST HAVE DIP SWITCHES ON YOUR MACHINE TO USE THIS REMOTE!
- WILL NOT WORK FOR OPENERS WITH A YELLOW, WHITE or GRAY SMART BUTTON
Replaces or Works with the Following Remotes:
- LiftMaster - 61LM, 62LM, 63LM
- Chamberlain - 750CB, 753CB, 756CB
- Sears Craftsman -MOST that have DIP Switches in the remote
- DOES NOT WORK FOR ANY SEARS OPENERS THAT HAVE A MODEL NUMBER THAT STARTS WITH 139.6XXXX (There are no remotes available for those machines)
HOW TO FIND YOUR DIP SWITCHES, LEARN BUTTON or PART NUMBER
Your Part Number and Learn/Smart Button are always located on the end panel of your garage door opener where the Antenna Wire comes from.
You may have to remove a light cover to find them.