LiftMaster 61LM 1 Button Remote (390MHz DIP Switch)FOR GARAGE DOOR OPENERS OLDER THAN 1993 ONLYONLY Works with the Following Machines:
- LiftMaster, CHAMBERLAIN, Sears CRAFTSMAN (Openers with 9 DIP SWITCHES)
- ALL LiftMaster, CHAMBERLAIN, Sears Craftsman Machines Manufactured between 1988-1993
- or - Any LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Sears Craftsman Machines that have PART NUMBER on the end panel that Starts with 41A3_ _ _ _ - _ _ (you may have to pull off a light cover to find this part number or the DIP Switches)
- ALL LiftMaster, CHAMBERLAIN, or Sears CRAFTSMAN garage door openers OLDER than 1995 that have a YELLOW, WHITE or GRAY SMART / LEARN Button
Replaces or Works with the Following Remotes:
- LiftMaster - 61LM, 62LM, 63LM
- Chamberlain - 750CB, 753CB, 756CB
- Sears Craftsman -MOST that have DIP Switches in the remote
- DOES NOT WORK FOR ANY SEARS OPENERS THAT HAVE A MODEL NUMBER THAT STARTS WITH 139.6XXXX (There are no remotes available for those machines)
HOW TO FIND YOUR DIP SWITCHES, LEARN BUTTON or PART NUMBER
Your Part Number and Learn/Smart Button are always located on the end panel of your garage door opener where the Antenna Wire comes from.
You may have to remove a light cover to find them.